20/20 Productions Perfect Vision New Media. Perfect vision, seeing the digital future clearly. We produce, create, distribute, and market film and new media productions. Home of the DC Web Fest.
20/20 New Media is the force behind Orange Juice in Bishop’s Garden, a popular indie web series that offers a fresh look at the lives of D.C. teens. The show has since finished production. The series has viewership in 146 countries. 20/20 has done work for Metropolitan Museum of Art, NYC, Random House, and The Washington Ballet. 20/20 New Media and Astray Productions are currently teaming up to produce HardDCcore, a coming of age story about a group of high school misfits trying to start a band, and “find themselves”, during the DC hardcore music scene. With 15+ years of experience in production and distribution, 20/20 New Media also offers professional consultations.
Summer 2018 Projects:
HardDCcore, A film about the DC hardcore punk-rock scene in the 1980s.
She's So Crazy, highlighting women in tech and the affects of toxic work culture on their mental health and well-bring.
Some Past Work:
- The Wild West of Film First industry textbook on web series creation and digital storytelling — 348 pages.
- A series of seven young adult fiction works, in addition to a collection of short stories “Utopia” (2013) and “Green” .
- Joan Hisaoka Healing Arts Gallery At the Smith Center- Photography exhibited in group show, Us+Them=U.S. Finding Common Ground in a Divided Nation
- National Museum of Women in the Arts- led a Culture Capital “State of the Union” discussion on the role of Women in the Media, in addition to
screening video art.
- Fathom Gallery (Official FotoWeek DC Event)- solo still photography exhibition titled This Must be the Place.
- Artisphere- Orange Juice in Bishop’s Garden Season 7 Premier, with hosted open Q&A with audience, media outlets, and